Are you 200-hour RYT feeling called to obtain your 500-hour RYT?
Would you like to cultivate and refine your skill set as a yoga teacher? Are you interested in immersing yourself with a community that has a shared intention of diving deep into the study of yoga?
The subject of yoga is an enormous tapestry full of complex, intricate and beautiful details. The literal translation for the sanskrit word, sutra, is thread. Come pull on the thread of this expansive topic and dive deep into the vast study of yoga. This training was designed with the intention to offer an opportunity to immerse yourself in a deeper relationship to yoga and yourself. Use this training to cultivate and refine your unique contribution as a teacher, while supporting others in doing the same.
Some of the 300-hour topics include:
- Sequencing for Introductory, Basic, and Expanding Classes
- Sequencing for Workshops
- Refine your Demonstration Skills
- Physical Adjustments
- Stand in your your Uniqueness and offer from Authenticity
- How to Use Props Effectively
- Principles of Backbends, Forward Bends, Arm Balances, Twists, and Inversions
- The Goddesses of Yoga
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Mantra, Pranayama, Meditation
Sam Rice, E-RYT 500, is a dedicated student and practitioner of yoga first and foremost. This fuels her passion for teaching. Sam has been teaching yoga since 2006. She teaches classes, workshops, and teacher trainings both locally (Tucson, AZ) and nationally. Sam is known for her diligent and detailed alignment instructions, that are delivered with great skill, passion, and humor, offering students the opportunity to find renewed depth in practice. Sam studies and works closely with Christina Sell and Darren Rhodes.
Location: Blue Bird Yoga
July 14-16, 2017
August 25-27, 2017
September 29-Oct 1, 2017
November 3-5, 2017
December 15-17, 2017
January 19-21, 2018
February 23-25, 2018
April 27-29, 2018
June 1-3, 2018
June 29-July 1, 2018
July 27-29, 2018
August 24-26, 2018
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
lunch: 1 – 2:30pm
Application: Fill out the below list of questions and submit your answers to us at BlueBird@BlueBirdYoga.com. This will help us get to know you better, to formalize your intention around participating in the 300 Hour Course, and help to ensure this course is right for you.
- What is your current style and format for teaching yoga?
- What do you feel your strengths and challenges are as a teacher?
- How to you feel you can contribute to our learning community?
- What are you hoping to gain from this training?
- What yoga trainings have you completed or will you have completed prior to the start of this 300 Hour Training?
We will review your application and notify you of acceptance within 1 week of receiving your application. On approval, you will be able to register with the following payment options:
- A full payment of $3,950 (includes $800 deposit)
- or an $800 deposit with 2 payment plan options:
a 1 time payment of $3,150 by July 14th, or
4 payments of $788 on 4/14, 5/14, 6/14 and 7/14
•Full tuition minus your $800 deposit is refundable up until 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.
•75 % of tuition minus your deposit is refundable in the final 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.
•Once the training starts, tuition is non-refundable.