This 200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Ellen Niedringhaus, Sarah Edwards, and Candace Glass will provide a comprehensive study in the subject of yoga that will prepare the trainee to teach an intelligently sequenced, well-executed yoga asana class. This immersion will encourage personal development through many modalities : daily asana practice, pranayama, mantra, meditation, and written reflection. We center the training around the desire to help trainees connect to the practice and philosophy of yoga through many aspects including: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual study. Our aim is to provide a well-rounded training to support, sustain, and uphold the integrity of the yoga practice, and for trainees to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to lead basics and intermediate public classes.
Trainees will receive:
- 120 contact hours with our highly skilled teacher trainers
- daily asana practice – basics and intermediate levels
- intensive study and exploration of 60+ hatha poses, with focus on the “hows” and “whys” of the body
- yoga philosophy, intelligent conversation, and self-study
- graduates will be eligible for 200-Hr RYT certification through Yoga Alliance.
Ellen Niedringhaus & Sarah Edwards, Co-Owners of Blue Bird Yoga and Candace Glass, Owner of Southtown Yoga, have over 20 years of teaching experience between them. All 3 women share a deep passion for yoga : its benefits & intricate alignment, its history & philosophy, and the path on which it has ushered each of them. They look forward to offering their experience, knowledge, and expertise during this time together.
Location: Blue Bird Yoga and Southtown Yoga
February 9-12 @BBY
March 2-5 @STY
March 16-19 @BBY
April 6-9 Th&F@BBY S&Sn@STY
May 4-7 @STY
Thursday – Sunday
8:30am – 3:30pm / 1 hour lunch included
- Full tuition minus your $500 deposit is refundable up until 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.
- 75 % of tuition minus your deposit is refundable in the final 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.
- Once the training starts, tuition is non-refundable.